Our Parish offers different types of worship services including: quiet and reflective worship, sung services, said services, services in nursing homes, in hospitals, in our church buildings, and in parishioner’s homes for extended communions.
9:00 am Sung Eucharist at St Clement’s Enfield (Blair Athol)
10.30 am Sung Eucharist at St Philip’s Broadview
4:00 pm CSI Malayalam Congregation, Adelaide Service at St Philip’s Broadview
Both weekly Sunday services are traditional services from A Prayer Book for Australia (APBA) and include either an organ or a music group. There is a weekly morning tea in the church halls following each of the services. Occasionally services are combined for larger parish celebrations.
The Malayalam service follows the CSI (Church of Southern India) tradition.
Holy Week & Christmas Services
Combined Worships with lunches
You can check the online parish calendar to confirm the service times this week.
- Tuesdays 9.45 – 10.30am . Lectio Divina and Centering Prayer at St Philip’s Broadview.
The following four Eucharistic services take place in the community:
- 1st Wednesday of the month at 11.00am. Bartonvale Gardens Village. Currently on a break.
- 2nd Wednesday of the month at 11.00am. BUPA Aged Care, 58 Bradford Court Enfield.
- 3rd Wednesday of the month at 11.00am. Bartonvale Lodge. Currently on a break.
- 4th Wednesday of the month at 11.00am. Oakwood Aged Care, 6 Ellis Street Enfield.
Baptisms, Weddings, Home Communions and Funerals
All special services are arranged by appointment through the Parish Priest. For more information on Holy Baptisms in our parish please click here.